Red Color Bridal Wear Heavy Banarasi Silk Saree With Double Blouse
- Care Instructions: Dry clean only
- Length: 6.3 meters (including 85 cms blouse fabric) Blouse Fabric attached with saree
- Occasion: Upcoming Festival and Party Wear, Wedding and Ring Ceremony on Special Occasions like Karvachauth Special, Diwali,Eid, Holi, baisakhi, Navaratri, Muhharam etc.
GETTING CLOSER! ONLY INR AWAY FROM FREE SHIPPING!
CONGRATULATIONS ! YOUR ORDER IS ELIGIBLE FOR FREE Delivery.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY BETWEEN and .
Free Shipping on Prepaid Order
Within 15 Days Exchange
All India Delivery Available
This Red color party and festive wears Banarsi sarees is teamed with an unstitched matching Silk fabric Thread Jari and Hand Fancy Workblouse piece which can be stitched as per your requirements. Women can wear this saree for festivals, events, parties, functions, social meets, and special occasions.
Fabric Details: (DOUBLE BLOUSE CONCEPT)
Fabric: Heavy Banarasi Silk Jacquard Full Saree
Blouse: Super Raw Silk Fancy Fabric Thread Jari and Hand Fancy Work
There might be slight color variation due to lightings & flash while photo shoot.
- The blouse which is shown on the model is only for modeling purposes.Every saree comes with an unstitched blouse.
- Underskirt (Petticoat) will not come with saree Heavily embroidered saree will come with an unstitched blouse and that blouse will be one side embroidered. The embroidered part can be placed as per your choice whether you need it on front or back. If you need side opening, in such case embroidered part can be placed as per your choice.
- The blouse fabric will be of 85 cms so we can provide you blouse length up to 15 inches and sleeve length can be made 5 to 6 inches only. If you need a long blouse and long sleeves in such a case you should contact to our customer care department for that particular item. Designer Blouse shown in the Image may not be the part of the standard product.